The importance of getting enough quality sleep is well documented everywhere. It has been reported that most adults require 6 to 9 hours of regular and good quality sleep per night.
Sleep helps keep your mind and body healthy.
Here are 10 benefits of getting enough sleep:
1. Helps you stay at a healthy weight
2. Keeps your immune system in check: getting sick less often
3. Lowers your risk of diabetes and heart disease
4. Help reduce stress and improve your mood
5. Reduces inflammation
6. Improves memory and helps spark creativity
7. Allows you to make better decisions to avoid injuries
8. Boosts your energy levels and productivity at work/school
9. Enhances your concentration ability, allowing you to think more clearly
10. Get along better with people as you’re not sleep deprived.
Can you relate to any of the above? How has getting enough (or not enough) sleep impacted your life? Interested in hearing your thoughts, please email or contact us if you’re happy to share your experiences.
Plz Stop Snoring Team
Please note the disclaimer provides that such medical information is merely information – not advice. If you need medical advice, you should consult a doctor or other appropriate medical professional. The disclaimer also provides that no warranties are given in relation to the medical information supplied in this email, and that no liability will accrue to the company (Plz Stop Snoring) in the event that a user suffers loss as a result of reliance upon the information.